The main WikiTrust developers are:
- Luca de Alfaro (UC Santa Cruz, Computer Science Department)
- Bo Adler (UC Santa Cruz, Computer Science Department)
- Ian Pye (UC Santa Cruz, Computer Science Department)
Here are some photos of us. We also thank the following people for their most helpful contributions:
- Dietmar Julius Gabby (he is providing invaluable help in optimizing database performance).
- Krishnendu Chatterjee (he helped devise algorithms for user reputation that are robust with respect to many types of attack).
- Vishwanath Raman (he helped with the algorithms that compute user reputation, and he studied the problem of measuring user contributions).
- Gillian Smith (she did early infrastructure work, and she worked on measuring how article categories can be used to obtain finer notions of author reputation).
- Caitlin Sadowski (she took many nice photos of us!).
- Marco Faella (he helped during the early development stages of the batch system, implementing various algorithms to measure author contributions).
- Jason Benterou (he did some of the intitial versions of the php code)
- Arden Rzewnicki (logo design)
The WikiTrust project would not be possible without all the help we received! Many thanks to all.